This Service Level Agreement governs our relationship with the users of our application
Monthly Uptime Guarantee
OneCart guarantees that its Service will be available 99.5% of the time in a calendar month (“Monthly Uptime Guarantee”), excluding Maintenance and Exclusions (both terms of which are defined below). You are eligible to claim service credit(s) for Service Downtime if OneCart fails to meet the Monthly Uptime Guarantee, provided the total Service Downtime of 0.5% in a calendar month is verified by OneCart.
“Service Downtime” is defined as an inability to access the Service caused by failure of network equipment managed, owned, leased or used by OneCart to provide the Service, including the failure of managed switches, routers, and cabling but excluding Maintenance and Exclusions.
The Monthly Uptime Guarantee does not include time required to perform data restores and backups if applicable.
Irrecoverable Data Guarantee
If you attempt to access any of your data but the data is irrecoverable, you must report the same to OneCart as soon as possible. OneCart will investigate the cause of the same and will require your assistance during such investigation. If the result of OneCart’s investigation indicates that the cause of such irrecoverable data is due to the fault of OneCart, then OneCart will grant a service credit to you up to a maximum of the fee charged to you for the calendar month during which the irrecoverable data event took place.
“Maintenance” means and includes:
- any scheduled maintenance of the cloud data centers used by OneCart to provide the Service of which you are notified at least  days in advance. For the purpose of notifying you, OneCart will use the contact email on record. Please ensure that this email is up to date and accessed frequently; and
- any maintenance of the data centres used by OneCart: (a) is necessary to avoid an immediate threat to the data center or the Service and (b) of which Customer is notified.
Customer shall not be entitled to any service credits if Service Downtime is due to the following exclusions:
- the actions or omissions of yourself or your employees, agents, representatives or contractors using the password(s) and user ID(s) issued by OneCart to you to access the Service;
- the result of Maintenance;
- a Denial of Service attack, hacker activity, or other malicious event or code targeted against OneCart or an OneCart customer;
- failure of any hardware, software, network or Internet infrastructure not owned or managed by OneCart or its sub-contractors;
- factors outside OneCart’s reasonable control;
- downtime or errors with any of the platforms OneCart integrates with, including but not limited to: Lazada, Shopee, Qoo10, Shopify, WooCommerce, RedMart, Amazon, and others.